[TechAssist] Re: ANOTHER V**** STRATEGY

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 06:58:26 -0500

They are not so smart, after all, the email was supposed
to come from montevideo.com.uy  (Uruguay) and they
wrote it in English... and those misterious "swtimirz"
and "swtsmirm"... nobody, except me, (dummy mood)
would have opened that htm file!!!!!!!!!
So they better learn a few languages or just keep
on programming for a living...:o))
Good morning, Ed
Jorge