[TechAssist] Re: A question about moving TV's off of a high shelf.

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:50:53 -0500

I'd sell it for $2000 with all the accessories and the 2" hitch mount.
I haven't had enough use for it. Actually I only used it once in the year
I've had it.
Cost me $2719.17 in November of 2002.

Shipping is a big problem unless you have a friend who drives trucks up this
way or want to take a vacation and come pick it up.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH