[TechAssist] Re: A question about moving TV's off of a high shelf.

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:02:31 -0500

LeRoy;
The way I see it.
If 50 TV are involved, and 50 customers, if each makes arrangements to
lift their own, or I lift each of the 50 myself.
If each customer lifts their own the total weight is divided by 50.
If I lift all 50, the load is multiplied by 50. My back will only take
multiples of 10 these days.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Hoyt's TV <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 8:52 PM
shelf.

>I'd sell it for $2000 with all the accessories and the 2" hitch mount.
>I haven't had enough use for it. Actually I only used it once in the
year
>I've had it.
>Cost me $2719.17 in November of 2002.
>
>Shipping is a big problem unless you have a friend who drives trucks up
this
>way or want to take a vacation and come pick it up.
>
>Russ Hoyt
>Hoyt's TV
>Exeter, NH

old)