[TechAssist] Re: A question about moving TV's off of a high shelf.

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:42:55 -0500

Kevin;
Do as I do...don't do them.
Your back is something no amount of money can replace.
If I do a Service Call in a Bar or restaurant, if Staff can't put it
into a Servicing Position, I don't do them.

I don't know how old you are..but a $65 Call can put you out of
commission for years, or permanently.

I don't really know what your question was, but in this case it's common
sense.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx