[TechAssist] Re: 98 Rodeo V6

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:57:25 -0600

Last time I got some was from MCM Electronics, don't know if
they still have it.  Think they were about 39 bucks.  Two
doors and two remotes.  I just checked and they have two
types now from Bulldog.  Just enter   keyless   in their
searchbar.

This is a dilemma that has plagued alarms since their
beginning.  Many can be sensitive to any electronic device
that sends signals out that any of your neighbors may have,
depending on their frequency Vs your alarm's frequency.  Many
car alarms have different channels that can be used/selected,
so see if yours can do that and try changing them.
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://OrpheusComputing.com
http://ComputerHardware-ConsumerElectronics.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: 209-882-9602
TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
4orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (alternates)
orpheuscomputing@xxxxxxxxx
(PLEASE include our previous correspondence
if replying to this email!!)