[TechAssist] 98 Rodeo V6

  • From: "Cliff Liles" <porsche944@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:03:16 -0500

I recently purchased a 98' Isuzu Rodeo.  I need to purchase keyless entry
remotes, they did not come with the
truck...any ideas where I might find them without paying an arm and a leg.

Also my alarm goes off for "no reason" ... I am a network administrator and I
hear this all the time but the
alarm will sound in my driveway with noone near the truck.  I cannot make the
alarm sound however by
pounding on the truck or shaking it.  It has a new battery.  Help.

Cliff Liles

SUBJECT field to the address above.