[TechAssist] Re: 50 Inch PJTV Screens

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:18:53 -0400

Steve,

Sorry I'm so late on this.  I have been in overload lately and took some
vacation.  You DO need to verify the actual dimensions.  The screens vary
enough that the brackets may not fit well enough on some combinations.
Cutting these screens can be done but you have to be VERY careful not to
crack them, especially when cutting height off of the lenticular screen.  As
was said before, if it is too small you may be SOL.  In terms of
performance, there is little difference between the screens, other than some
of them do not have as wide a viewing angle, especially some of the older
ones.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL