[TechAssist] Re: 50 Inch PJTV Screens

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:39:18 -0400

Thanks to all for their Input. So far I only count 1 Tech in all the Groups
I posted this to who seem to have reservations on this, and all points are
well taken. Guess this will be a tuff decision unless I can get the
measurements of the orignal Screen that was in there.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM