[TechAssist] Re: 2nd try - Need part ID for JVC stereo MX-GT80 for D723, and D703

  • From: "Shannen's Electronics" <shannen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:09:40 -0500

Tom, Are you authorized for JVC?  If so could you do me a favor? I am
working on a couple of newer jvc stereo's with the 3 disc changer.  They
have similair problems with the CD changer.  The model #'s are CA-MXG70 and
CA-MXGT90.  They will be playing along fine and will suddenly lose the
discs.  Says no disc in tray when there actually is.  Thank You..  Shannen

Shannen's Electronics
1619 N Taylor Ave.
Garden City, KS  67846
(620) 275-4660