[TechAssist] Re: 2SC 4834

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:19:45 -0500

I have used the generics a few times and they work ok but you have to
scope the square wave that they output to make sure each transistor is
sharing the load equally. If they aren't, then try replacing one of the
transistors to get a better match. Could be some of the other nearby
components also causing the unmatched waveform, such as the film caps.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984