[TAML] Re: Anybody over here?

  • From: wurzel <wurzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Team Amiga Yahoo <teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 20:43:54 +0100

Hi Odd,

On 06/07/2010, you wrote:
> On 06.07.2010 15:48, David L. Stevens wrote:
>> On 7/6/2010 7:19 AM, Odd H. Sandvik wrote:
>>> People, why are we using Freelists? By mistake, or did someone
>>> actually want to test if it still worked? :)
>>>
>> Since traffic stopped on the Yahoo groups list ove the weekend, I
>> checked to see if there was an traffic here. What happened to Yahoo?
>> Last I got on Yahoo lists was Sunday noon. For that matter, what
>> happened to WNT?

> Dunno about either. Yahoo would know about the first, and WNT,
> I really don't know. But look, I've (perhaps out of line to some)
> registered both teamamiga.org and teamamiga.com. If I set up
> a mailing list there, it would be under our total control.

> I don't know how you all feel about that, so I'm just throwing it
> out there..

I'm easy. I have all mail-lists filtered into 1 folder, so it doesn't matter
which list I get the message from.

However, it would be good to have a stable list base, so I say yes.

FWIW

Bye for now,
--

BEEEEEP: This is a test of the Emergency Tagline System.

wurzel
Russell

weather: Clear Skies : 17.00 C, 62.60 F
Winds : North 4.60 MPH, 7.40 KPH, 4.00 Knots
 Jersey Airport (EGJJ), United Kingdom