[TAML] Re: Anybody over here?

  • From: Kevin Hopkins <kh2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:34:28 -0500 (CDT)

>Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 08:48:16 -0500
>From: "David L. Stevens" <dave_stevens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>On 7/6/2010 7:19 AM, Odd H. Sandvik wrote:
>> People, why are we using Freelists? By mistake, or did someone actually
>> want to test if it still worked? :)
>>
>Since traffic stopped on the Yahoo groups list over the weekend, I
>checked to see if there was an traffic here. What happened to Yahoo?

Nothing happened to Yahoo. Did you get any bounces? I wished everybody a Happy
Fourth and got a big fat nothin'. Guess most of us big mouthed Americans went
on holiday.  :-)

>Last I got on Yahoo lists was Sunday noon. For that matter, what
>happened to WNT?

Are we still getting bounces there? I haven't checked back there in a while.
Figured somebody would pipe up if it went "live" again. Of course, you can tell
which list something is coming from by the little ID tag in the Subject line.

By the way, has Skal abandoned us forever ... now that he's happy?  ;-)

As for here: Freelist is a zombie. It still works, but there's nobody in the
wheelhouse ... and the door is locked.
---
Kevin Hopkins <kh2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>