[team33] Re: To Joachim and Fredrik: Testing

  • From: Fredrik Stenberg <frest167@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:59:32 +0100

ok,
I started looking at the bookTicket method, and I see some problems. If the
argument ticket, and ticket is like it is now, then we don't get all the
information we need to make the booking, as for example the category (student
etc.) and which class of ticket and there are probably more things (which seat
perhaps). So the question is,  have we ageed with the gui on using the current
ticket class as the argument, or is there something I've missed? Maybe we
should extend the ticket class and include more info.

Ps. Rama: We really need your classes for tomorrow, otherwise it will be hard
to do a complete testing on saturday.
Ds.

/Fredrik