[team33] SV: Experience

  • From: "Jonas Andersson" <i01jonan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:55:06 +0100

Hi everyone,

As we are getting closer and closer to the end of the project I have a task
for you that you can all start to prepare for mentally:

The experiences that you write to me every week are usually good,
spontaneous and detailed. At the end of the project I also want you to write
an experience description on the project AS A WHOLE. For inspiration and a
suitable structure, have a look at the template for the Experience report:

http://www.ida.liu.se/~TDDB62/experience.en.shtml

Please try to structure your answer according to this. Don't bother with
topic 1. Also, put in a reflection in every part on how you have experienced
your specific role.

Deadline for this hand-in to me will be dec 3rd, I have added an entry for
this into the web-calendar.

All the best /Jonas

Ps. Don't forget hours and experience of this week, (so far I only got it
from Markus & Joachim) Ds.