[team33] Re: Testing: Joachim

  • From: Markus Nilsson <i99marni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:57:03 +0100

Joachim,

The integration meeting this monday was spent mostly on getting the
access to the database, to discuss interfaces, and to discuss which
parts of the design to skip.

Not much testing was done at all.

We decided to implement the group search, but not the adminstration
interface. Therefore, you don't need to write anything about testing
the administration methods. The methods I think you might want to test
are the following:

dbConnect

dbDisconnect

bookTicket

cancelTicket

getTicket

getTicketByTicketId

getCustomer

getStationlist

getTrain

getTrainItinerary

getArcs

getStation

getLinks

getTicketbyTicket

No need to test isLinkAvailable (seems like it won't be used) or
ticketNumberRandomizer (only for internal use in our component)

//Markus