[team33] Testing: Joachim

  • From: Fredrik Stenberg <frest167@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:51:38 +0100

Hi,

I talked to the other test leaders during the integration meeting today, and
they wanted to meet on thirsday at 13 o'clock for 1 or 2 hours to write the
testplan for the whole booking system. I said that you would get intouch with
them if the time wasn't suitable. I just let them decide since I dind't know
how you had planned it.

The planned testing for this weekend didn't turn out well. We still had lot's
to code, which we spent almost the whole weekend doing. Thus we are a bit
behind on this, as are the other groups apparently. The code is ready for
testing, everything is set up and we have written the addStation method which
is ready to be tested. All the other methods will be tested with similar code,
very easy. Shouldn't be a problem to "copy paste" code. The database is
supposed to be up and running on Alexei's computer. It should only be to run
the test application in the repository, using eclipse on for example the pumi9
account (password: team33). If there is a problem or you need help, just
contact me and hopefully I can help. Perhaps you also can get some help from
the others in the group, maybe Martin has some time over, haven't seen him for
while now.

Now I have to return to my logistics assignment, the work is killing me :(

Keep in touch

Regards,

Fredrik