[team2039] Re: robotics

  • From: Matt Rhoades <Matt.Rhoades@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:17:17 -0500

Steven,

I use a Dell Inspiron 1750 Intel Core(TM)2 Duo CPU with 4 GB Ram, 64 bit
Operating System, running Windows Vista Home Premium.  Not Sure the Video Card
but
Autodesk Inventor 11 runs fine on my 2009 machine

This is probably a low to middle of the road laptop at this time.

Regards,
Matt Rhoades

If you're at class tomorrow, I can talk over the system requirements more with
you.

From: Jamie Early < <mailto:Jamie.Early@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Jamie.Early@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Jamie.Early@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
To: " <mailto:team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>