[team2039] Programming People

  • From: Mark Amber <balloooza314@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 07:40:46 -0500

If you are in the programming class you have a little "homework". For two
weeks from yesterdays programming class (when we learned about karel) I will
assume you have watched the following youtube video (or for that matter
video 6 of this iTunes U series
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewiTunesUCollection?id=384232896#ls=1
)

It is a bit long, but once you watch this you will understand while, for,
if, variables, order of operations, logic, et cetera clearly. This video
will do a better job explaining all this than I could do.

I know it is long, and it is not the most interesting thing, but it would
be really great if all of us knew this and I could move on to bigger and
better things next programming class (2 weeks from yesterday)

If you are confused why there is no programming class next Tuesday, it is
because we will be doing electrical stuff next Tuesday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPWah4wbwYs&feature=PlayList&p=84A56BC7F4A1F852&index=5

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPWah4wbwYs&feature=PlayList&p=84A56BC7F4A1F852&index=5>(that
is the video you should watch ^^ )