[team2039] Re: robotics

  • From: Mark Amber <balloooza314@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:25:28 -0500

I can help here, he important thing about the autodesk software is that you
have what is called discrete graphics, and the funky thing there is that all
intel i 3 5 and 7 processors have that, even thought they well... Don't. Yea it
us confusing here is what I would suggest: get a laptop with the following 1)
an nvidia card or an ati card (it is quite a selling point expect not to miss
this) 2) an intel i3 330m processor or better or 3) a mac (if that is just what
you want, frankly a Mac will just work, but that is certainly not to say that
you should just spend 1.5 k on a MacBook)

I suggest taking a look at the Dell outlet and dealigg.com where you can find
hidden coupons and rebates. And make sure that the laptop is more powerful than
what you need because as much as saving a hundred $ is great it is well worth
it in 3 years when x program is suddenly requireing more CPU than you originalt
thought it would.