[team2039] Team 2039 Sponsor Presentations

  • From: "Lesko, Kenneth R HS" <ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:09:20 -0400

Team:  We need to finish up our 2011 Season Sponsor Presentation and get it out
to last year’s sponsors.  We also need to start setting up presentations for
prospective new sponsors and those existing sponsors that would like a personal
update from the team.  I have set up a timeslot at the Hamilton Sundstrand (HS)
Executive Site Council Meeting.  It will be at 9 AM on Friday October 29th.
Since I don’t know that we have any home school students on the team this year,
we will need a few students to take off school to present at the HS meeting
(arrive at 8:45AM sharp and leave by 9:30AM).  I have Caroline and Jaime so far
and if anyone else would like to present or observe this process please let me
know.  I will need your Name, Birth date (you must be 16 years old) &
Citizenship for security purposes (please email those to me now so you don’t
forget and I can complete the visit request).  Leave your cell phones with a
built in camera in your vehicle (or they can hold at front desk).

We should send out the presentation in an email to existing sponsors within the
next week or so and then we can follow up and make sure they are on board for
this upcoming season.

I want to remind everyone that this is your team, and it doesn’t operate
without funding, so get involved in some of our sponsorship activities.

Regards,

Ken Lesko

Rockford Robotics Mentor

Hamilton Sundstrand Electric Systems