[team2039] Re: Welcome New Members!

  • From: sjtay@xxxxxxx
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:31:48 -0400

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the quick email!    Brenden is very interested in the Rockford
Robotics Team and looking forward to getting involved  (I am also).
Unfortunately we have prior commitments for next week so we will not be able to
make it next Tuesday.  We should be able to make it after that.

Thanks!
Jean Taylor