[team2039] Programming class

  • From: Mark Amber <balloooza314@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roboics Team <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:51:45 -0500

Hi, this is mark.

I will have a programming class ready soon. For those who are interested please
go to rockfordrobotics.github.com to download and configure the necessary
software.

Do not worry if you have no experience  programming in any way. When I started
last year, I had programmer before, but in c and objective c, when I looked at
what had to be done and found out that we had no programming mentor I can
remember standing in front of that desk thinking this is never going to happen.
At the end of the build season, along with making a 1500 line piece of garbage
that somehow ran the robot, myself and Felix (back in germany) the robot that
did all it was supposed to do sometimes, ish...

Contact me if you are interested.

Mark Amber