[TCUG] MOVA

  • From: Dick Andrews <RAndrews@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'tcug mail' <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:36:59 +0100

I've been approached by TRL who have funding and have set up a "MOVA
Development Group". This includes industry, DfT, and importantly John
Spence. They feel that a TCUG rep would be a valuable addition. I tend to
agree although John Spence is probably the biggest user. Is there anybody
who would like to take part or do you know somebody who would be a good rep?
Presumably they should be familiar with the activities of the MOVA user
group run by JCT.