[TCUG] Re: Installation Earthing

  • From: "Tassell, Dave (Environmental Services)" <DTassell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:48:44 +0100

Most of our problems have been on, for example shuttle sites and have long
cable runs.

I agree with your comments with armour earthing to allow safe disconnection
times, but
for situations with long runs using 1.5mm cores, ELIs can run a little high
even if very good at source
and as we have to provide equipotential bonding to all exranious conductive
parts poles etc
what are the options ?