[TCUG] Re: Installation Earthing

  • From: "Welsh, Paul" <Paul.Welsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:49:01 +0100

When we were preparing the TCUG recommendations on Earth Impedance Testing,
this came up and the result was that it gave a better performance than a
separate lead.  Terry Carter is your guru.

Mind you, the clamp still looks horrible, like something from Halfords,
rather than a professional design!

PW