[TCUG] Re: Fw: BV 165 (the dreaded!)

  • From: "Robinson Tony" <Tony.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:38:07 -0000

90.5% this figure did however come from site inspections not fully
carried out.
After my site inspections this year I had it at 71.5%  which after the
audit they were very happy to agree, no push button heights were checked
which could have dropped the %. It seems to me certain auditors are more
thorough and picky then others. He picked a random 16 sites which I said
had passed, we visited them again, he checked how we collected data and
if the figures all tallied up ok.
He even said certain sites I failed on droped kerbs would have passed, I
did not want to take the risk of thinking they might pass.
See what happens next year, if they still have the audit.

Regards

Tony Robinson
Traffic Signals
Hull C C