[tccrockets] Re: Roll Control

  • From: Steve Ainsworth <SAinsworth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 21:40:22 +0000

James
Yes, it is a canard system.  The first picture shows counter rotating  roll
fins located near the CG and Yaw-Pitch fins forward.  This is the 2.5” airframe
VTS system flown at TCC (IMG 6440).  This system is self-contained and has a
downward looking video camera.
I flew a 4” airframe system using CO2 cold gas thrusters (CGT) at Blackrock,
and a system using counter rotating long burn Aerotech boost glide rocket
motors at Blackrock.

Steve Ainsworth | BEN|EN
D  916.771.6154 | E  sainsworth@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sainsworth@xxxxxxxxxx>