[tccrockets] Re: Level 1 certification

  • From: "Matt Powell" <mattp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:42:15 -0800

My son Kenneth obtain his Level 1 Jr. last Dec.  He is also involved in his
school  TARC program.   <http://www.rocketcontest.org> www.rocketcontest.org.
The team project exposed him to  critical thinking and problem solving. The
best thing was up loading  open rock soft ware for rocket design (he worked
with it like it was a video game). www.
<http://www.openrocket.sourceforge.net/> openrocket.sourceforge.net/. With The
TARC program he was able to buy the rocksim program  at a discount. Kenneth
enjoys doing the design and getting the parts from Jack .

Matt