[tccrockets] Re: Laundry list of things to consider for the equipment trailer

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 12:33:54 -0800

One thing, I bought an entire bag of copper alligator clips a few years ago.
With the price of copper and all precious metals on the rise, I was shocked
at the new price of these.  There should be at least a hundred or so of
them left ...

Richard, the idea on the Kevlar is another really good one, maybe we should
also
insulate the wires with nomex sleeves ...