[tccrockets] Re: DA T shirts

  • From: Sam Fineberg <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:25:28 -0700

I would like:
1 - Med
3 - XL
1 - XXL

Thanks,
Sam

On 4/14/2012 3:40 PM, Rob Diehl wrote:

Ok, artwork is done except for the logos. Excellent idea for the graphic design guys.

We can do child size L and up.

Shirts are $15 each up to size XL.  2XL and up are $20.

Pre order now and pay me at the launch. If you don't pre-order you might not get a shirt. I am not going to order very many extras.

Send me an email with your name and the sizes you want. I will have them for you at the launch.

Sponsors- let me know what size shirt(s) you want. You get one with your sponsorship. If you want more let me know and I will order them for you.

Questions?

Thanks.

Rob