[tccrockets] Re: DA T shirts

  • From: moparmbc@xxxxxxx
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:20:31 -0400 (EDT)

Rob--

One XL and one L. Both adult.

Thanks for your hard work,

Mark Canepa

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Diehl <rwdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tccrockets <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Apr 14, 2012 6:54 pm
Subject: [tccrockets] DA T shirts

Ok, artwork is done except for the logos.  Excellent idea for the graphic
design guys.

We can do child size L and up.

Shirts are $15 each up to size XL.  2XL and up are $20.

Pre order now and pay me at the launch.  If you don’t pre-order you might not
get a shirt.  I am not going to order very many extras.

Send me an email with your name and the sizes you want.  I will have them for
you at the launch.

Sponsors- let me know what size shirt(s) you want.  You get one with your
sponsorship.  If you want more let me know and I will order them for you.

Questions?

Thanks.

Rob