[tccrockets] Re: DA T shirts

  • From: "Ron Swenson" <swensonron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:46:20 -0700

I'd like a 2XL and a Small!

From: tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Diehl
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 3:41 PM
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tccrockets] DA T shirts

Ok, artwork is done except for the logos.  Excellent idea for the graphic
design guys.

We can do child size L and up.

Shirts are $15 each up to size XL.  2XL and up are $20.

Pre order now and pay me at the launch.  If you don't pre-order you might
not get a shirt.  I am not going to order very many extras.

Send me an email with your name and the sizes you want.  I will have them
for you at the launch.

Sponsors- let me know what size shirt(s) you want.  You get one with your
sponsorship.  If you want more let me know and I will order them for you.

Questions?

Thanks.

Rob