[tccrockets] Re: Altimeter Switch

  • From: Gene Engelgau <gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 06:19:11 -0800

Hi Larry,  I have a few options that may work:

http://fruitychutes.com/buyachute/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=11_16  -
This is a complete AV-Bay wiring kit.  This comes with your choice of
switches, rotary or screw.  I've sold a lot of these.  I don't sell the
switches separately.

http://fruitychutes.com/buyachute/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=11_15  -
These are made by Featherweight, a small arming screw switch and a cool
magnetic switch.

Jack probably has switches as well, you can see what he has.

--
- Regards

Gene Engelgau
KI6IBL, NAR 86770 / TRA 12243 - L3