[tcb] Re: vw & non-vw camping

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:31:29 -0500

Keep the rubber side down. Ha!! The trick to life.

It's a good thing hearing from those that don't post often. Of course, this is no slight to those that do. As Denis said, "Love ya, Suga!" . . .or something like that. ;)

Marie: I'll be sorta passing through your area on the way to Sturgis. A little bit further north going through Clayton, NM. My buddy from the 'burg--Pittsburgh, that is--wants to go through as many states as possible so he can get a picture of him and his bike in front of the state welcome signs. We are planning on camping at either Trinidad State Park or John Martin State Park in CO. I'm thinking this is about halfway to Sturgis from Austin. We'll also spend a little time in Palo Duro Canyon. We're leaving Wednesday mid-afternoon--just in time for the heat--and plan on being there late that night or Thursday. Itinerary plans are vague and open. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Peter: You're a madman. Is there a treatment available for VW fever? Good luck on the way home.