[tcb] Re: traveling

  • From: "Marie Metcalf" <vwmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:35:59 -0600

clayton is way north of me. i'm about as south NM as one can get before crossing into el paso texas. the route 66 splits are in albuquerque, good people. someday i'm gonna roadtrip to beulah colorado to see a man made huge castle. one man has been building it himself. look up castles in colorado. cool.
if you road trip in a vw remember the airs list on type2.com. that is the list of people that will help vw people in a pinch. kinda like tripleA road service but more better. ya know. happy bussing

From:  "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [tcb] Re: vw & non-vw camping
Date:  Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:31:29 -0500