[tcb] Re: vw & non-vw camping

  • From: "Marie Metcalf" <vwmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:32:20 -0600

Yep, I'm in New Mexico north of El Paso, Texas and travel to San Angelo frequently. Oh, that was an 86 highroof vanagon adventurewagon all wheel drive that we rolled up by Albuquerque. I miss that one bad. Those fiberglass tops are not made to roll. remember keep the rubber side down.Ouch!!!!

From:  a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:  tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [tcb] Re: vw & non-vw camping
Date:  Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:28:56 -0400

Are you saying that you live in New Mexico?  Hey, that would mean now we have members in 5(or is it 6?) states!!!!!