[tcb] Re: sunroof bus

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:07:03 -0500

i'll tell him $500 and go from there. he is asking 1k so we'll see...i'm off
right now> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:01:02 -0700> From: nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: sunroof bus> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Huh, wha....Who ME?
I'd low ball fer sure...don't> know what kind o' troubles yer buyin'!> Could
need a new beam, tranny might be slippin' outta> 4th, engine ONLY needs carb
werk? Yeah, I've heard> THAT one b/4!> But, thats only one dude's opinion!> >
--- Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> > >
---------------------------------> body{font-family:>
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:>
#ffffff;color: black;}.hmmessage>
P{margin:0px;padding:0px}body.hmmessage{FONT-SIZE:>
10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma}.ExternalClass{font-family:Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}.ExternalClass>
 .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass>
body.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}.ExternalClass>
.EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass>
body.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}> You'd have to ask Neil,
he's the VWDUDE.> > > > -----Original Message-----> From: Brian Denning > Sent:
Mar 28, 2008 2:59 PM> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: sunroof bus> >
dude that owns the bus is the one i have yet to get> with. other dude is the
friend that is interested in> it> > got it dude> > > >
---------------------------------> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:58:43 -0500> From:
evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re:
sunroof bus> > > Is that the dude of the first part or the dude of the> second
part?> > > -----Original Message----- > From: Brian Denning > Sent: Mar 28,
2008 2:56 PM > To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > Subject: [tcb] Re: sunroof bus > > it's
really not for me, a friend of mine found it> yesterday and then the dude that
owns it emailed me> wanting to know what i thought it was worth...i told> the
friend $600 i have yet to get with the dude> > >
---------------------------------> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:28:03 -0700> From:
bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: sunroof bus> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Well, I sold one about like that last year with no> engine
for $150 for a parts bus.> > Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
how> much do you think a 70 sunroof bus is worth...has the> back seat and the
front seats, been hit in the rear,> supposedly just needs some carb work to get
it running> but it looks like it will need an overhaul. hole the> side of my
head in the drivers floor board. 4 flats,> deluxe trim missing the corner
pieces, all sunroof> mechanics appear to be there, headliner is good, floor>
mats there, bumpers there.> > how much should i offer him? er i mean how much
should> my friend offer him?> > > ---------------------------------> Watch
“Cause Effect,� a show about real people> making a real difference. Learn
more. > > > ---------------------------------> Test your Star IQ Play now! > >
---------------------------------> Watch “Cause Effect,� a show about real
people> making a real difference. Learn more.> > > >
 Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>
How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A