[tcb] Re: sunroof bus

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:56:04 -0500

it's really not for me, a friend of mine found it yesterday and then the dude
that owns it emailed me wanting to know what i thought it was worth...i told
the friend $600 i have yet to get with the dude

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:28:03 -0700From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] Re: sunroof busTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I sold one about like that last
year with no engine for $150 for a parts bus.Brian Denning
<i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

how much do you think a 70 sunroof bus is worth...has the back seat and the
front seats, been hit in the rear, supposedly just needs some carb work to get
it running but it looks like it will need an overhaul. hole the side of my head
in the drivers floor board. 4 flats, deluxe trim missing the corner pieces, all
sunroof mechanics appear to be there, headliner is good, floor mats there,
bumpers there.how much should i offer him? er i mean how much should my friend
offer him?

Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn
more.
Test your Star IQ
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_HMTAGMAR