[tcb] Re: sunroof bus

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:02:42 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

you just put all that effort into that brown one.  Why would you go out and do it over?

The sunroof?  You can buy an aftermarket style sunroof that'll go in there.  The bay will
have a hard sunroof but you can go cloth/vinyl.

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/slidragvolwa.html

Wait, now I'll be worrying about you with a sawz-all.. Scratch that thought.

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:56:43 -0500
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There's a nicer Bay Westy for sale one just north of Austin..