[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:32:38 -0500

oh man what i would give for a small one to pull behind my bus. i have seen some short single axles but not 10 or 12 feet. that's awesome

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:30:35 -0500

A neat thing happened on my way to Tulsa. Was cruising into Mt. Pleasant TX and saw the rear end of an Airstream trailer ahead. Pulled alongside and it was an Airstream alright. But a very short one. Polished like a mirror and being pulled by an elderly couple in a 37 Ford street rod sedan. This trailer was absolutely gorgeous. Quick conversation at the next signal light and found out it was a 1961 Airstream Bambi. About 10-12 feet long at max and flawless. Now if I just had one of those to pull behind the Westy. Have seen lots of Airstreams before but never one this small.
Sammie

Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features