[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:31:15 -0700 (PDT)

Naw, you wuz jes watchin' the movie, "Holes"!
ME?  I actually did have to walk 18 miles to school
one mornin'...well, I walked a few miles, then got a
ride the rest o' the way...
Never missed the bus again after that!

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=296634

http://mail.yahoo.com