[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:52:30 -0600

I faxed a reservation request for campsite "A" 2 days ago and haven't heard
back from TPWD yet. This park fills up fast.

From: i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 06:56:30 -0600

who's interested in camping here for sammie's show?

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/mission_tejas/

let me know here or through pm i am thinking about making reservations...it
looks like the maximum is 8 people per spot per night but it doesn't say
anything about vehicle requirements. I'll try and call and see if we can make
reservations in advanced and get two spots reserved for friday and saturday
nights...just let me know if there is interest in this.