[tcb] Re: my dad

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:45:23 -0600

Brian, good luck to your Dad. The couple of people I know aho've had
stints put in various places were REALLY surprised at how much better
they felt afterwards. They get more oxygen going to places that it
hasn't been going for a while.

Denis,

That's why I don't go to doctors. When I drop dead I want it to be a
complete surprise with as little prior "worry" as possible.

G2