[tcb] Re: my dad

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:40:25 -0600

I was telling my Father-In Law about a friend that is going in for an angiogram. This is a test to see if you need a stint in your heart or atleast a balloon inserted to open it up some. He asked his age, two years older than me, and all my father-in law said was, "Oh, he'll need all the tests he can get." Gee, thanks dad.

Dad- in-law has had a triple by-pass and a double by-pass and afterwards was and is in the best shape of his life. Life style changes helped, also.

Our thoughts are with you and your family. Tell your dad we expect him to be at the Classic again this year.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>

When you get as old as me and your Dad, whenever you go to a doctor they will find something. Blockages, enlargements, diseases, corrosion, brain damage...They tell you that you're gonna die, but not soon. Their job is to scare the hell out of you, and they do it very well.

Best wishes.