[tcb] Re: my dad

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:17:15 -0800 (PST)

Both  of my grandfathers have had this done with no complications.  Guess what
I have to look forward to.  They both had a significant increase in energy
afterward.  I'll pray for him.

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Good Luck and don't be overly
concerned about the stints (the spelling was correct). My mom had to have
stints put in her kidneys and it caused her no distress at all. Improved the
quality of her life tremendously. It's a minor procedure and your father should
come thru it with no problems. I know that any type of procedure that is
invasive can have it's problems but we of the TCB are hoping for the best for
you and your father. --- mark

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   for those of you that know
him my dad had to do a stress test for work. they
discovered some potential blockages and might be having to get stints (sp?)
put in to help the blood flow better. he is going next week for the camera
view where they go up the blood vessle with a itty bitty camera and check to
see how bad the potential blockages are. from there they will decide if he
needs one stint or two.

he does consider him self a honorary member of the tcb and dac so i wanted
to tell those of you that know him what is going on.

brian

Win a Zune??make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win!
http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetagline

It's here! Your new message!