[tcb] Re: monument show

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 14:04:41 -0500

Dennis:
Nacogdoches.  Fastest way for me to Mountain View is 59 to Texarkana, I-30
to Little Rock and then it's debatable as the best way to Mountain View,
couple of choices.  But, viewing the map going through Springdale would be
maybe as much as 150 miles out of the way, maybe more.  Used to live in
Fayetteville and have driven there many times from various parts of
Texas.  My best guess from the map is that Mountain View would probably be
as short, maybe shorter, than driving from Nacogdoches to
Springdale.  Which would make my out of the way distance about the distance
from Springdale to Moutain View and through the mountains.
Sammie