[tcb] Re: monument show

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:10:03 -0700 (PDT)

There are 2 types of riders, those that have been hurt and those who haven't
been hurt yet. Luckily I quit riding before I got hurt. I will check my early
type 2 book and see if it has any clues about the torsion bars when I get a
chance.---mark
Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:I learn something new everyday. Now if I
just knew how to get those
torsion bars out of the used bus beam that I have laying in my garage
floor. Trying a new tact as soon as I get time.

I am going to the Monumental Bug Bash in the Baja. Also going to the
Arkansas show in the Baja. Hope you guys will forgive me, but I like all VWs.

As to the Harleys, they are just VWs without the convenience of 4 wheels, a
top, windows etc. Would ride a Harley cept I value my life too
highly. Have lost too many friends riding on 2 wheels over the years.
Sammie