[tcb] Re: just checked the weather

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:38:29 -0600

the stinger is going to get old real quick driving on the interstate for almost
2.5 hours non stop...might have to bring a stick to use a cruise control

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:27:43 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: just checked the weather
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, the best way from Hot Springs is buzz down to I 30, go to Texarkana, then
59 to Nac and then 21 out to Mission Tejas.  In a bus you are probably 5 hours
to Nac and another 45 minutes to Mission Tejas.  Of course that is by
Smithquest, you may want to check out the internet for more directions.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      i'll be leaving from
work at hot springs, i am going to camp at mission tejas i think with terry
though. it's like 40 minutes out of the way but i think it will be well worth
it.

      Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:21:38 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Well, we will let you move to Texas.  It's gonna be 70 here today and I'm
going to play golf and then come home and tinker with the busses.     And by
the way Brian, where do you live and maybe I can give you some tips on the best
way to get to Nac.  Know it's somewhere like Ft Smith/Hot Springs but not sure
exactly where.  Sammie

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      texas??? psh, it was 70
on monday and is supposed to snow tomorrow here...i don't want to hear nothing
about texas weather

      Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:44:30 -0800
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] just checked the
 weather
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now we only have a 20% chance of rain on Sunday the 17th. this might be our
best bet to get moved. Don't you just love Texas weather.
    Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power. Play now!

http://biggestloser.msn.com/