[tcb] Re: just checked the weather

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:27:43 -0800 (PST)

Well, the best way from Hot Springs is buzz down to I 30, go to Texarkana, then
59 to Nac and then 21 out to Mission Tejas.  In a bus you are probably 5 hours
to Nac and another 45 minutes to Mission Tejas.  Of course that is by
Smithquest, you may want to check out the internet for more directions.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    i'll be leaving from work at hot springs, i am going
to camp at mission tejas i think with terry though. it's like 40 minutes out of
the way but i think it will be well worth it.

---------------------------------
  Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:21:38 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: just checked the weather
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Well, we will let you move to Texas.  It's gonna be 70 here today and I'm
going to play golf and then come home and tinker with the busses.

  And by the way Brian, where do you live and maybe I can give you some tips on
the best way to get to Nac.  Know it's somewhere like Ft Smith/Hot Springs but
not sure exactly where.
  Sammie

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P  {padding:0px;}  .ExternalClass
EC_body.hmmessage  {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}    texas??? psh, it was
70 on monday and is supposed to snow tomorrow here...i don't want to hear
nothing about texas weather

---------------------------------
  Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:44:30 -0800
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] just checked the weather
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now we only have a 20% chance of rain on Sunday the 17th. this might be our
best bet to get moved. Don't you just love Texas weather.

  Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power. Play now!