[tcb] Re: just checked the weather

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:10:59 -0600

well i had it strapped to the luggage rack with a bungee cord...the cord must
of broke

murray is for sale???? how much?

From: sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: just checked the weather
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:47:52 -0600

Please tell us how your muffler just "fell" off.Theres got
to be a story in there.
  Rumor has it that Murray is for sale or
trash.

    Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:10:59 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
    [tcb] Re: just checked the weather
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I got
    stopped with the stinger on the Baja by one of your Arkansas' finest the
    last time I came down 30, just outside of Hope.  Told me cars in
    Arkansas were supposed to have mufflers.  I told him after 100,000 plus
    miles of driving that Baja he had the distinction of being the first and
    only one to ever stop it because of the exhaust.  He let me off with a
    warning.  He never did complain about it being too loud.  He just
    complained because it didn't have a muffler.

Brian Denning
    <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      the stinger is going to get old real quick driving on the interstate for
      almost 2.5 hours non stop...might have to bring a stick to use a cruise
      control

        Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:27:43 -0800
From:
        bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        weather
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, the best way from Hot
        Springs is buzz down to I 30, go to Texarkana, then 59 to Nac and then
        21 out to Mission Tejas.  In a bus you are probably 5 hours to Nac
        and another 45 minutes to Mission Tejas.  Of course that is by
        Smithquest, you may want to check out the internet for more
        directions.

Brian Denning
        <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

          i'll be leaving from work at hot springs, i am going to camp at
          mission tejas i think with terry though. it's like 40 minutes out of
          the way but i think it will be well worth it.

            Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:21:38 -0800
From:
            bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            weather
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Well, we will let you move to Texas.  It's gonna be 70
            here today and I'm going to play golf and then come home and tinker
            with the busses.

            And by the way Brian, where do you live and maybe I can give
            you some tips on the best way to get to Nac.  Know it's
            somewhere like Ft Smith/Hot Springs but not sure exactly
where.
            Sammie

Brian Denning
            <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

              texas??? psh, it was 70 on monday and is supposed to snow
tomorrow
              here...i don't want to hear nothing about texas weather

                Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:44:30 -0800
From:
                mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] just checked the
                weather
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now we only have a 20%
                chance of rain on Sunday the 17th. this might be our best bet
                get moved. Don't you just love Texas weather.

              Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble
              challenge with star power. Play now!

Checked by AVG Free
  Edition.
  2/14/2008 10:28 AM